#FanFriday via @instagram user @Mteveritt! It’s a great shot of the #FrankApe Artist Collective Mighty Wallet by @sinesart. Don’t forget to join in, #MightyWallet.
Seven years ago today the Tyvek wallet was redesigned and the Mighty Wallet was born.
A year ago today we opened the canvas of the Mighty Wallet to artists worldwide when we introduced Dynomighty’s Artist Collective.
Today we introduce the revamped Artist Collective, with over 99 designs available on demand (meaning RIGHT NOW) all printed right here in Brooklyn, NY.
We just got our #lucky #cat back from #LAROC what do you think?
Our good friends over at Designboom are up for a Webby for their amazing design blog. Please take a moment and place a VOTE for them.
The shots above are from the Saint-Ètienne 5th Biennial International Design Festival in 2006, where we first showcased our Mighty Wallets to an International audience thanks to Designboom. Next month we’ll be teaming up again to introduce some brand new items at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair, if you’re in New York for it come check us out.
Don’t forget to Vote
Have a swinging #weekend!
Check out this great Custom Mighty Wallet by @eatlovetuba #whatwillyoucreate
Interested in making a Custom Mighty Wallet but unsure how your design is going to look? Take a look at what some of our fans have created above.
Here are some tips to make sure your design comes out Amazing!
- The pixel size of your images should be 996×2400 pixels. If you uploaded two images, the target dimensions for each would be 996×1200 pixels.
- Horizontal images are the best kind of images to use on the outside.
- If your image gets wonky while rendering? Check the image size, we found most of these issues were solved by resizing your photos which you can do here.
- Image not appearing when rendering? Check your browser….Chrome, Safari, and Firefox work best with our site.
- Use well light images only, back light images wont read as well as they do on the screen.
For more detail on how to get the best print on your Custom Mighty Wallet check out our extensive F.A.Q. Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy help you out.
What Will You Create?
Don’t let anyone stop you from being #MIGHTY #qotd #spring #bemighty #makeithappen
#FanFriday time! This week’s fan of the week is @tj_ohyeah! Remember to tag your @instagram photos with #mightywallet to join in the fun, and possibly be the next Fan Friday pick